MINIMIM ENROLMENT REQUIREMENTS RHEMA BIBLE COLLEGE PROGRAMME
The requirements for the Rhema Bible College Programme follow the requirements of the HEQF and Government Gazette which are as follows:
Minimum entry requirements For both South African and International Students
The minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or better in four recognised NSC 20 – credit subjects from the designated list in the Minimum Admissions Requirements for Higher Certificate, Diploma and Bachelor's Degree Programmes requiring a National Senior Certificate, Government Gazette, Vol. 482, No. 27961, 18 August 2005. International Applicants with different qualifications may only be admitted if they are judged equivalent by the designated equivalence setting bodies, namely SAQA.
The minimum requirements for international students will be a final school year certificate bearing the same value as the South African National Senior Certificate. This qualification must be assessed by SAQA and a certified copy of the SAQA assessment certificate must be submitted to RBC. SAQA Details for Evaluation of Foreign Qualifications:
Website: www.saqa.org.za; Call centre: 012 431-5070, Helpdesk: 086 010 3188, Switchboard: (012) 431 5000, Fax: (012) 431 5147
Street address: Postal Address: SAQA House (formerly known as Hatfield Forum West) Post net Suite 248
1067 Arcadia Street, Hatfield Private Bag X06
Pretoria Waterkloof, 0145
Mature Age Admissions
Students who are 28 years or older at the time of registration, will need to provide evidence of three years' work experience as well as adequate communication skills in English.
Adequate computer knowledge is required of all students:
- The basic understanding and working knowledge of Word,
- The ability to access the internet and research sites,
- Access to emails and knowledge on how to respond to emails.
All the applicants who meet the criteria and who meet the requirements for proficiency in English, the medium of instruction at RBC (As certified by the Council for General and Further Education and Training (Umalusi), with a minimum of 50-59% in the language of learning and teaching of the higher education institution) will be accepted into the programme.
- The application form must be returned with the Application Fee of R350.00 and all the Required Documents below.
- The following backing documentation must be submitted with your application form and MUST BE certified:
- Highest qualification: Matric or a Higher Degree or Certificate or SAQA Certification
- ID Document or Passport
- Passport or ID photo
- Contact Details of your Local Church you attend
- Your application will be assessed by the Dean and academic board of RBC.
- Once your application has been signed off, you will be notified. Your Letter of Acceptance and Student Number will be sent to you once the proof of payment for the Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee of R1400.00 is paid and sent to RBC office.
- International Students: Please note that we only accept students for ONLINE learning
- If needed you will be called in for an interview.
- Payments can be made through EFT, Direct deposits, Credit Card or Debit Card. All proof of payments must be submitted on the day of your registration.
- Please ensure you have a PC or Laptop and Internet Connection, registration is not possible without these.
PROGRAMME FEES - ALL FEES ARE PAYABLE UPFRONT.
- Please note; NO REFUND will be given on any fees paid.
- All Tuition Fees will be kept in credit for 12 months only
- You will not be given any study material without payment.
- All cancelations must be done in writing, addressed to the Dean stating your reasons for cancellation.
COST: AMOUNT IN RANDS
- Application Fee R 350.00 - Fee must accompany the completed form
- Enrolment Fee R 1,400.00 - Must be paid when notified of acceptance
- Module Price R 2,000.00- Paid upfront before commencement of studies
- Study Guides: Fee per guide R 100.00
- Copies of Transcript R 300.00 & Copies of Certificate R 200.00 - Please allow 2 Weeks from the date of payment
- Supplementary Exams Per Module R 800.00 - Exams will only be written the following year
Students are required to complete a minimum 4 modules of study every 12 months, from the date of enrollment. Fees do not include the cost of the recommended reading books, stationery, internet data or other study-related expenses.
When paying directly into our account please use your student no then your surname and name as a reference.
ACCOUNT NAME: RHEMA BIBLE COLLEGE
BANK: STANDARD BANK
BRANCH NAME: RANDBURG
BRANCH CODE: 01800590
ACCOUNT TYPE: CHEQUE ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT NO: 021667713
SWIFT CODE: SBZAZAJJ