Welcome to Rhema Bible College
Theology is faith seeking understanding and clarity
We are still open for registraion and will stay open throughout the entire year!
We only offer studies through Online Learning mode!
"Growing in the image of Christ as a powerful voice of victory and change to the nations”
- Do you have a hunger in your heart to grow in the things of God?
- Have you been looking for a course that offers not just academic theory but connecting you with God on a personal and intimate level?
- Have you ever said, I would like to go to a Bible College but I do not have the time?
Well then Rhema Bible College is for you. Programmes will now be offered in a mixed mode guise with students selecting the method of study that best suits their individual needs, both financial as well as lifestyle:
ONLINE LEARNING - We are extremely excited to announce that the traditional model of the classroom based lecture is now being revolutionised with the application of technology and internet activity. All Ministry programmes are now offered through the interactive Online Learning platform, which include Audio and vidio recordings of the class lectures, live broadcasts, online conferencing, discussion forums, PDF copies of the study material and study requirements for each course. All students submit their assignments online and also write their exams online.
- Registration packs will be emailed to you once you have completed a Website enquiry (Refer to College programmes).
- Online students will be interviewed electronically
- Please note that all Registration fees will need to be paid in by then. Payments can be made through EFT, Direct Cash deposits, Credit Card and Debit card payments. All proof of payments must be submitted on the day of your registration.
- Two ID Photo's must be submitted at registration as well as certified copies of your ID and accredited qualifications.
- All students will receive their login details and student numbers via email and also start their classes simultaneous with the face to Face students.