Welcome to Rhema Bible College
RBC Vision 2015
"Growing from strength to strength, to be changed in the image of Christ as a powerful voice of victory and change to the nations”
- Do you have a hunger in your heart to grow in the things of God?
- Have you been looking for a course that offers not just academic theory but connecting you with God on a personal and intimate level?
- Have you ever said, I would like to go to a Bible College but I do not have the time?
Well then Rhema Bible College is for you. Programmes will now be offered in a mixed mode guise with students selecting the method of study that best suits their individual needs, both financial as well as lifestyle:
ONLINE LEARNING - We are extremely excited to announce that the traditional model of the classroom based lecture is now being revolutionised with the application of technology and internet activity. All Ministry programmes are now offered through the interactive Online Learning platform, which include Audio recordings of the class lectures, discussion forums, PDF copies of the study material and study requirements for each course. All year programmes include a Experiential learning module with practical assignments. Online students submit their assignments online and also write their exams online.
FACE-TO FACE LEARNING - You also have the choice of attending the traditional evening classes with scheduled lectures, assignments, evaluations, practical assignments and examinations.
You are invited to visit RBC during our Open week: 5-10 October 2014:
· Sunday @ Rhema Bible Curch in Randburg: All Services (8h00; 10h30; 18h00)
· Monday Evening @ RBC: 6h00 pm with Pastor Ray McCauley
· Tuesday Evening @ RBC: 6h00 pm with Dr. (Pastor) Jean Botha
· Wednesday to Friday @ RBC: Open for all to attend all our classes
Registrations for 2015
- Registration packs can be collected from the Admissions Office, Rhema Bible Church Information Desks and on the Website (Refer to College programmes).
- RBC will be Open for Registration and Individual Student Interviews daily from 10h00 - 16h00.
- Online students will be interviewed telephonically and Online.
- Please note that all Registration fees will need to be paid in by then. Payments can be made through EFT, Direct Cash deposits, Credit Card and Debit card payments. All proof of payments must be submitted on the day of your registration.
- Face-to Face students: Student Card Photo's will be taken during registration and cards will be issued within the same week. Face to Face students: Please ensure that you are here to collect your card as you will not be allowed into classes without them.
- Online students will receive their login details and student numbers via email and also start their classes simultaneous with the face to Face students.
A message from Pastor Ray
Rhema Bible College has trained and equipped thousands of students over the past 30 years and we are pleased that you are considering joining us at RBC where you too will be trained and equipped to reach your full potential.
Being obedient to God's call upon your life is one of the most important decisions you could ever make, it will influence your life in ways you could never have imagined and will change your life and world for ever. Rhema Bible College will ground you in Biblical truths that will provide you with Godly wisdom, knowledge and understanding for life; a life centred on Christ and His will for your life.
We will prepare you with the necessary skills for life and ministry and you will be surrounded by like-minded people who share your passions and desires for God's Kingdom. We can't wait to meet you and helping you fulfill God's call and purpose within your life.
PROGRAMME FEE 2015
SOUTH AFRICAN STUDENTS
1st Year Program
Full Time Online or Face to Face R 10700.00
- Deposit payable on Registration: R 5350.00
- 2nd Payment due on the 15 April: R 2675.00
- Final Payment due on the 15 June: R 2675.00
Modular: per subject payable Upfront in Full R 600.00
Experiential Learning 1 and EE3: R 1700.00
2nd Year Program
Full Time Online or Face to Face R 12300.00
- Deposit payable on Registration: R 6150.00
- 2nd Payment due on the 15 April: R 3075.00
- Final Payment due on the 15 June: R 3075.00
Modular: per subject payable Upfront in Full R 750.00
Experiential Learning 2 and XEE: R 1700.00
3rd Year Program
Full Time Online or Face to Face R 15300.00
- Deposit payable on Registration: R 7650.00
- 2nd Payment due on the 15 April: R 3825.00
- Final Payment due on the 15 June: R 3825.00
Modular: per subject payable Upfront in Full R 850.00
Experiential Learning 3: R 850.00
Music Year Program – 4 Subjects
Full Time Online or Face to Face: R 3400.00
Modular: per subject: R 850.00
Counselling Year Program – 6 Subjects
Full Time Online or Face to Face: R 5950.00
Modular: per subject: R 850.00
Experiential Learning: R 850.00
Business Program per semester
Full Time Online or Face to Face: R 1500.00
February to June & July to November
When paying directly into our account please use your student no then your surname and name as a reference.
ACCOUNT NAME: RHEMA BIBLE COLLEGE
BANK: STANDARD BANK
BRANCH NAME: RANDBURG
BRANCH CODE: 01800590
ACCOUNT TYPE: CHEQUE ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT NO: 021667713
SWIFT CODE: SBZAZAJJ
REF Number: Please use your Surname and Name or Student Number in this order.