Welcome to Rhema Bible College
RHEMA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS: NEW COURSE STARTING ON SATURDAY 10 MAY 2014 (Presented: Face to face and Online):
1. RBC: 2nd quarter starts on 7 April 2014!
2. Registrations for 2nd term: 1-30 April 2014!
3. REGISTRATION DATES
- Application forms can be collected from the Admissions Office, Rhema Bible Church Information Desks and on the Website (Refer to College programmes).
- RBC will be Open for Registration and Individual Student Interviews daily from 10h00 - 19h00.
- Online students will be interviewed telephonically and Online.
- Please note that all Registration fees will need to be paid in by then. Payments can be made through EFT, Direct Cash deposits, Credit Card and Debit card payments. All proof of payments must be submitted on the day of your registration.
- Face-to Face students: Student Card Photo's will be taken during registration and cards will be issued within the same week. Face to Face students: Please ensure that you are here to collect your card as you will not be allowed into classes without them.
- Online students will receive their login details and student numbers via email and also start their classes simultaneous with the face to Face students.
- Do you have a hunger in your heart to grow in the things of God?
- Have you been looking for a course that offers not just academic theory but connecting you with God on a personal and intimate level?
- Have you ever said, I would like to go to a Bible College but I do not have the time?
Well then Rhema Bible College is for you. Programmes will now be offered in a mixed mode guise with students selecting the method of study that best suits their individual needs, both financial as well as lifestyle:
ONLINE LEARNING - We are extremely excited to announce that the traditional model of the classroom based lecture is now being revolutionised with the application of technology and internet activity. All Ministry programmes are now offered through the interactive Online Learning platform, which include Audio recordings of the class lectures, discussion forums, PDF copies of the study material and study requirements for each course. All year programmes include a Experiential learning module with practical assignments. Online students submit their assignments online and also write their exams online.
FACE-TO FACE LEARNING - You also have the choice of attending the traditional evening classes with scheduled lectures, assignments, evaluations, practical assignments and examinations.
A message from Pastor Ray
Rhema Bible College has trained and equipped thousands of students over the past 30 years and we are pleased that you are considering joining us at RBC where you too will be trained and equipped to reach your full potential.
Being obedient to God's call upon your life is one of the most important decisions you could ever make, it will influence your life in ways you could never have imagined and will change your life and world for ever. Rhema Bible College will ground you in Biblical truths that will provide you with Godly wisdom, knowledge and understanding for life; a life centred on Christ and His will for your life.
We will prepare you with the necessary skills for life and ministry and you will be surrounded by like-minded people who share your passions and desires for God's Kingdom. We can't wait to meet you and helping you fulfill God's call and purpose within your life.
1. Admissions Requirements (Matriculation)
The requirements for the RBC Programs follow the requirements of the HEQF and government Gazette as follows:
• Bachelor in Ministry (3 years)
- In order to be considered for admission to the program the student will be required to submit proof that they have completed Grade 12 or the equivalent, preferably in the form of a National Senior Certificate (NSC)/National Certificate (Vocational) (NCV) that indicates the candidate has met the minimum requirements for admission to a Degree.
- In addition all applicants must meet the requirements for proficiency in English, the medium of instruction at RBC (As certified by the Council for General and Further Education and Training, with a minimum of 35% in the language of learning and teaching of the higher education institution).
- Submit proof that they have passed the Higher Certificate in Ministry or is credited with all the credits from a similar Ministry program.
2. PROGRAMME FEE
Registration Fee payable on date of Registration: R2, 750.00
SOUTH AFRICAN STUDENTS
There are a few payment options available for the students:
• Preregistration for 2014
Should a student opt for this option, they will register with a R2000.00 discount but all tuition fees for 2014 must be paid in full by 31 January 2014, in order to qualify.
• 2014 Lump sum
Should a student opt for this option, all tuition fees must be paid in full by 31 March 2014, in order to qualify for a 10% discounted rate.
• 2014 Modular Upfront Payment
Should a student opt for this option, they will have to pay the full registration deposit due on the date of registration. Thereafter they are to pay in advance for the modules presented per semester.
• 2014 Monthly Payment
Registration Fee payable on date of Registration: R2, 750.00. Thereafter monthly payments payable in advance.
• Family and Pensioners
All family members and pensioners also receive as discounted rate of 5%
PROGRAMME FEES 2014
• School of Ministry First Year: R10, 500.00
• School of Ministry Second Year: R10, 700.00
• School of Ministry Third Year: R12, 000.00
• 2014School of business: R 550.00
MODULAR COST PER SUBJECT
1st & Second Year
• Per subject R550.00
(Online and Face to Face)
3rd Year per subject R850.00 (Online and Face to Face)
When paying directly into our account please use your student no then your surname and name as a reference.
ACCOUNT NAME: RHEMA BIBLE COLLEGE
BANK: STANDARD BANK
BRANCH NAME: RANDBURG
BRANCH CODE: 01800590
ACCOUNT TYPE: CHEQUE ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT NO: 021667713
SWIFT CODE: SBZAZAJJ
REF Number: Please use your Surname and Name or Student Number in this order.